WHY DON’T EMPLOYEES PERFORM AS EXPECTED?
Look, every leader gets stuck with difficult employees from time to time – employees who whine, challenge authority, miss deadlines and generally make coming to work a burden for others. Leaders, boosting employee performance and productivity starts with you! Leaders, you have an obligation to confront those people not playing by the rules on behalf of those playing by the rules. Not responding is a response. Today’s most effective leaders have discovered how to confront problems with courage and confidence. This no-nonsense leadership class will address the many reasons why employees do not perform, and offers leaders several options to improve employee behavior and performance.
· What great leaders do every day in the workplace to get people to follow!
· Are you being impacted by the work environment or can you impact the work environment?
· Stop butting heads with people!
· See it-say it!
· To be unclear with an employee is to be unkind to the employee!
· Are you a leader still trapped in a boss’ mentality?
· How to keep employees from challenging you with just 7 words!
· Give direction (not orders) so others jump into action
· Close the generation gap! Getting Boomers, Gen Xers and Millennials to work together!
· Light a fire under the employee who’s nice-but lazy
· Help leaders understand the unintended consequences of not fulfilling their responsibilities as a leader
· Newly-appointed or experienced leaders who want to enhance or refresh their current skills
· 2 hours