LEADERSHIP IS AN INTERVENTION: CONFRONTING PROBLEM EMPLOYEES
Do you have a disruptive employee with great skills but terrible teamwork?
Afraid one problem employee will damage the morale of your whole team?
If you've been a leader for more than five minutes you know that people problems are the biggest problems. In many cases, problem employees demonstrate behavior that is irritating, annoying but may not necessarily be impacting their own performance. This practical and enjoyable program will reveal down-to-earth tactics you need to derail problem behavior and defang even the most malicious employee so you can manage those difficult people successfully and build a solid team that produces effectively. Learn how to confront bosses when they demonstrate unwanted behavior.
· If you are not coaching –you are allowing it!
· You work for the job-the job does not work for you!
· You will pay for training whether you intend to or not!
· People do not change unless the reward or consequence is great enough!
· To be unclear with an employee is to be unkind to the employee!
· You can’t solve-you can’t fix what you do not understand!
· Approach an employee about the problem behavior…in a way that minimizes accusations, hostility, and defensiveness!
· Ways to repair damaged relationships — at work, at home, with anyone!
· Meet conflict and disagreement head-on and reach a mutual understanding
· What it takes to keep your own cool — and prevent others from losing theirs!
· Coach the employee … so there's no chance of misunderstanding
· Leaders who want to become more assertive in approaching unwanted behavior
· 3 hours