A PRACTICAL APPROACH WHEN DEALING WITH EMPLOYEE RESISTANCE TO CHANGE
Change is inevitable. Yet we dread it, resist it and do everything to prevent it. Upon communicating change to employees, did you ever hear: "When is management going to understand it is the real world down here?" How about, "If my boss would just get off my back and let me do my job, everything would be okay!" or, "Why can't they leave well enough alone?" These expressions reflect symptoms of employees not only resisting change, but more importantly, leaders potentially not fulfilling their responsibility in communicating change. This program has been designed to help leaders communicate change and overcome employee resistance. Common sense says if employees are good at resisting change, then a leader needs to be just as effective in getting them to accepting change.
· People do not resist change nearly as much as the manner it is communicated!
· The driving force behind change is not technology—it is your customer!
· As a company, if you are not moving forward –you are moving backward!
· If a leader does not show energy to change-why should the employee?
· It’s not what I want-it’s what the job requires!
· Learn how managers and supervisors view change differently
· Recognize how a leader's behavior impacts employee acceptance
· Communicate unpopular mandated changes
· Learn a method to confront employees who resist change
· Learn tools, tips and techniques to manage change and difficult conversations, plus much more!
· Newly-appointed leaders or experienced leaders who want to enhance or refresh their current skills
· PROGRAM LENGTH: 2 hours